DockYard is searching for a detail-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant to act as the liaison to the CEO.
Who We Are
DockYard is a digital product consultancy specializing in production-ready apps. DockYard offers a range of consulting services with capabilities in product planning, design, user experience (UX), full-stack engineering, and QA. Over the last decade, the company has solved complex product challenges for visionary brands like Netflix, Apple, Nasdaq, and Harvard.
We’re honored to have been included on guides ranging from Inc 5000 (2020, 2019) to Fast Company’s Best Places to Work for Innovators (2020) amongst others.
The Executive Assistant will play a key role in the daily operations of DockYard. The ideal candidate will enjoy tackling challenges, streamlining processes, and juggling priorities in partnership with the CEO.
- Manage a complex calendar to ensure accurate scheduling and time management with a focus on productivity.
- Garner a deep understanding of what is critical to the business to inform decisions about calendar management, reprioritizing meetings, and proactively look for ways to improve processes to create efficiency for the CEO and leadership team.
- Responsible for meeting management including: preparing agendas for meetings, taking notes/minutes, and following through on action items post-meeting.
- Screening phone calls, emails and managing CEO’s daily schedule with a focus on high levels of communication and timeliness
- Organize travel itineraries and monitor travel to troubleshoot and solve for any travel issues including transportation, lodging, booking or rebooking conference rooms, changing reservations, etc.
- Perform a broad range of administrative tasks, including assisting with special projects, conducting ad hoc research, and preparing for external meetings.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors; arrange all logistics for Board meetings
- 3+ years experience assisting a C-Level executive
- The highest levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - in English.
- High EQ.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects.
- Adept at adjusting to frequent changes within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a flexible, adaptive mindset
- Able to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance.
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience in a remote environment
Perks & Benefits
- We are a distributed company.
- Company provided Apple laptop
- 100% company paid Medical plan option for you and your family
- 100% company paid Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D
- 401k with employer match
- Annual stipend for books, conferences, and trainings
- Generous paid time off
- Company Retreats
Remote (South Shore - Hingham, MA area)
Even if you feel you're not a 100% fit we'd still love to hear from you!
DockYard is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, pregnancy, family responsibilities, matriculation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.